Last Updated: September 27th 2023
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Clinical Nutrition Center may store and use your personally identifiable information for purposes, including but not limited to the following: (i) operating, maintaining, and improving our sites, products, and services; (ii) marketing, promotional, and advertising purposes; (iii) enhancing the customer experience including improving the quality of the customer service provided; (iv) safeguarding against any potential security threats or data breaches; (v) repairing and maintaining any internal information technology systems or equipment as necessary; (vi) responding to comments and questions submitted by users; and (vii) for any other lawful purpose as required in the ordinary course of business (“Business Purposes”).
Please be advised that Clinical Nutrition Center prohibits any unauthorized third parties from engaging in any use of your personally identifiable information to the extent that it does not pertain to any of the activities noted in the preceding sentence or relate to beyond provision of Clinical Nutrition Center’s products and services to its Clients.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information: Clinical Nutrition Center may collect personally identifiable information including but not limited to the following:
- identifiers (e.g., name, alias, postal address, online identifier, IP addresses, email address, Company account information, or similar identifiers);
- information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual (e.g., DOB, SSN, telephone number, credit card info, address, or similar information);
- commercial information (e.g., records regarding purchasing history or tendencies);
- internet or other electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an online site or application, or similar information);
- characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law;
- precise geolocation data;
- audio, electronic, or similar information;
- information collected from technologies such as Cookies, Pixels, and other tracking technologies; and
- information derived from any of the above to create a consumer profile that includes characteristics, behavioral trends, predispositions, or other similar information.
It is important to note that, in certain instances, non-identifying information may constitute personally identifiable information if, combined with other information, it can be used to identify a particular user.
- Internet Activity Information:When you visit, use, and interact with our Site, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions. Specifically, we may have information regarding the domains (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.) and browsers (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.) you used to access our Site, what time of day you visited, and your geographical information. We may also derive further information from the data we collect to learn more about you preferences and interests in order to create a more user specific experience in your use of our Site. This information may include the following:
- Log Information: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log Information includes your Internet Protocol address, unique personal identifiers, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Site, such as the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your interactions with the Site.
- Email Open/Click Information: Pixels are incorporated in our email campaigns which allows to collect information regarding when you open an email or click on any of links included therein.
- Location Information: We derive an approximate estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Derived Information: We may infer your preferences for certain products or create customer profiles based on the personal information we collect about you, such as your browsing history, previous purchases, and your interactions with our emails and advertisements.
- Personal Information Collected from Third Parties: Our advertising partners may provide us with information relating to your exposure to and interaction with our advertisements displayed on third party platforms, such as mobile advertising identifiers (MAIDs).
We may log information using Cookies, which are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website (“Cookies”). We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
In compliance with California law, we provide California residents with certain information upon request (“Data Subject Access Request”). This Policy outlines the rights available to you, as a California resident, to request and receive any personal information about you that we may be holding.
If you would like to submit a Data Subject Request, please submit an email to or****@cl*********************.com. Please be advised that in order to timely process your request, please ensure that the information submitted to Clinical Nutrition Center is both accurate and complete. Specifically, your request must provide us with the information needed to verify your identity and confirm whether we have any of the information you are requesting.
Please note that Clinical Nutrition Center is not required to retain any information about you to the extent that it would only be used for a one-time purpose and would not otherwise be maintained in the ordinary course of business. Clinical Nutrition Center is also not required to reidentify personal information if it is not stored in that manner already, nor is it required to provide the personal information to you more than twice in a twelve (12) month period.
Additionally, pursuant to CCPA, you may also request that Clinical Nutrition Center delete your personal information (“Data Subject Erasure Request”). Your Data Subject Erasure Request should be submitted as an email to or****@cl*********************.com. Subject to certain exceptions outlined below, on receipt of a verifiable Data Subject Request, Clinical Nutrition Center will proceed with deleting your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to do the same.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected;
- provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive activity, and take all necessary and appropriate steps to mitigate current and future risk;
- debug and repair internal information technology as necessary;
- undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- comply with any legal obligations or responsibilities; or
- otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the
NOTICE FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of the State of Nevada, please be advised that Clinical Nutrition Center does not sell, rent, or lease any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are a Nevada resident you may submit an email to or****@cl*********************.com, specifically requesting that we not sell your personally identifiable information.
NOTICE FOR USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
We do not sell or ship products outside of United States.
Our Site is not directed to children who are under the age of 16 nor Clinical Nutrition Center knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of sixteen (16) has provided personal information to Clinical Nutrition Center through the Site please contact us ator****@cl*********************.com and we will address it accordingly by promptly deleting any such information from our databases.
Clinical Nutrition Center adheres to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (‘PCI DSS”) and its requirements with respect to any handling of cardholder data. You shall be solely responsible for any and all liability related to the handling of cardholder data by any third parties that have no affiliation with Clinical Nutrition Center or our Site. Clinical Nutrition Center reserves the right to take all commercially reasonable measures that may be needed from time to time, including suspending your access to your account or to our Site, in order to minimize any security threat we may detect or perceive. However, Clinical Nutrition Center does not guarantee the security of the Site nor shall it be responsible for any infiltration of its security systems so long as it has used commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such infiltration. In no event shall Clinical Nutrition Center be liable for transaction processing or other services performed by any third party.
We have taken commercially reasonable steps to safeguard our site against any potential threats. These steps include implementing technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect against data breaches, misuse, disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized access to your personal information. However, please be advised that you use our Site at your risk and we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained our Site or other third party websites linked on our Site.
Clinical Nutrition Center
5995 Greenwood Plaza Blvd Ste 150
Greenwood Village, CO 80111